Posted March 10, 2023
Job title: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Band: Band 5
Hours: Day and Night shifts available
Rates: £20.85 – £27.03 via PAYE
Athona’s Nursing division is currently recruiting for agency mental health nurses for shift work, with an opportunity based in Manchester. Both day and night shifts available at this private client.
The role will be commencing ASAP and will be ongoing.
To be considered for this post applicants will need:
- Full NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- 6 months Mental health experience required
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £200 for every nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.