Posted February 5, 2024
We have an excellent permanent job opportunity for a Rehab Consultant Psychiatrist to work for a hospital based in West Midlands. This is a full-time role, where you will contribute to the service to ensure that service users consistently receive high quality services that adhere to the best guidelines and achieve high professional standards.
The general working hours 37.5 per week, covering 28 beds.
Position: Rehab Consultant
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Setting: Community facing locked rehab hospital
Location: West Midlands
What benefits are on offer?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing by a further 2 days after 5 years’ service.)
- Opportunities to develop and progress in a wide variety of care
- Free Parking on site
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Enhanced maternity pays
- Disclosure check cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Long service awards
What can Athona offer you?
- Experts in the psychiatry sector offering a professional and supportive service
- Nationwide vacancies available in the NHS and private sector, many exclusive to Athona
- Provide support from start to finish, including negotiations on terms and onboarding
- Overseas support for candidates not familiar with the UK
- A supportive team who truly care about your career, taking the time to understand your needs and help you achieve your aspirations
- Support beyond placement, making sure you’re happy with your new job and it continues to fulfils your career goals.
Interested? Simply apply above today to enjoy these excellent career prospects and reap the rewards of making a real difference to others, every day.
If you are interested in learning more about this job role or any other opportunities through Athona, get in touch with Frankie on 01277 286 011.