Posted May 17, 2023
Role: GLA move on support worker
Salary: £12,090 Per Annum Pro rata – based on a full-time equivalent salary of £24,190 per annum
Hours: 18.75 Per week 2.5 days a week
Shifts: Monday – Friday 9am- 17:30 (Some flexibility will be required)
Athona has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the team in the position of Support Worker in Camden. This service provides floating support within the community visiting customers properties across London. Providing support to former rough sleepers focusing on tenancy sustainment, employment, training supporting their development to progress onto independent accommodation.
- Working as part of a team working to support individuals (with low-medium support needs) to maintain their tenancy, avoid eviction and improve long-term positive outcomes.
- Carrying out support planning and risk assessments for customers with low-medium support needs.
- Supporting the customer with property viewings; sign-up to the OHG tenancy and to sustain the tenancy.
- Collaborating with relevant community agencies to ensure customers receive appropriate advice and support.
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of working with people in a support setting
- Knowledge of housing
- Knowledge of policies & procedures, including: Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Customer Care
- Must be willing to work within both our Enfield based supported accommodations and be flexible to work the occasional weekend
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding legislation including ability to recognize safeguarding issues.
- Possess a genuine passion for making a real difference in people’s lives.
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.