Have you thought about developing your skills in business development? Looking to delve into a new avenue in recruitment? Or simply looking to find your fit in recruitment as part of an integral team? Then working in business development could be the job for you.
Right now we’re looking for an experienced business development consultant to join our growing mental health nursing team. Interested? Apply here.
Still not sure? Here’s just six of our top reasons:
1) It’s one of the only jobs in recruitment where you get the full 360 experience and get the best of both worlds by working closely alongside clients and candidates.
2) You get to spend a lot of your time travelling around the country, building and improving relationships in a face-to-face setting. Being able to travel to meet your clients, also provides the perfect opportunity to advance your soft skills. From growing rapport and trust, to developing skills like negotiation, problem solving and time management.
3) One of the best parts of working in business development is no two days are ever the same – it’s fast paced and often you’ll find yourself needing to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
4) As you work closely with candidates and clients, not only will you become an expert in the industry, but you will also gain a greater perspective of their needs, wants and how you and your team can support them. As an industry expert, you’ll be able to provide a bespoke service and ultimately become a driving force bringing success to the business.
5) Work well in a team environment? Working in business development you will not only be working as part of a close, successful team, but also with the wider recruitment teams as part of your daily work – so there’s plenty of socialising involved (especially with Athona’s weekly Friday Social’s).
6) Each day you get to be proactive and action orientated and use your research and analytical skills to complete your goals.
Are you looking for your next position in recruitment and want to join our busy Business Development team? Fill out this short form below to register your interest and a member of our team will be in touch to speak with you about any suitable opportunities we may have.