- Work With Us
- Contact Us
Have you thought about developing your skills in business development? Looking to delve into a new avenue in recruitment? Or simply looking to find your fit in recruitment as part of an integral team? Then working in business development could be the job for you.
1) It’s one of the only jobs in recruitment where you get the full 360 experience and get the best of both worlds by working closely alongside clients and candidates.
2) You get to spend a lot of your time travelling around the country, building and improving relationships in a face-to-face setting. Being able to travel to meet your clients, also provides the perfect opportunity to advance your soft skills. From growing rapport and trust, to developing skills like negotiation, problem solving and time management.
3) One of the best parts of working in business development is no two days are ever the same – it’s fast paced and often you’ll find yourself needing to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
4) As you work closely with candidates and clients, not only will you become an expert in the industry, but you will also gain a greater perspective of their needs, wants and how you and your team can support them. As an industry expert, you’ll be able to provide a bespoke service and ultimately become a driving force bringing success to the business.
5) Work well in a team environment? Working in business development you will not only be working as part of a close, successful team, but also with the wider recruitment teams as part of your daily work – so there’s plenty of socialising involved (especially with Athona’s weekly Friday Social’s).
6) Each day you get to be proactive and action orientated and use your research and analytical skills to complete your goals.
Want to find out more about joining our successful business development team and be a key member of staff? Then take a look at our current vacancies or call the team on 01277 217777.